High flux NDT inspection flashlight featuring Nichia 365nm emitter. Rechargeable option kit two 18650 rechargeable LiIon cells and a universal charger (with USA plug) so one battery can be charging while the other is in use.
More powerful! Yes, regulated UV output. Yes, true 365nm peak emission. At 15", the beam diameter is a useful 6" across, using a lens, not a reflector.
- Output intensity exceeds 2500uW/cm2 at 15" (yes, fifteen inches)
- Beam diameter is 6” (at 15” working distance).
- Uses two CR123A cells (included).
- Also supports 18650 rechargeable cell (see rechargeable options).
- LED lifetime exceeds 10,000 hours.
- Battery runtime 5+ hours (using primary cells).
- Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
- Output power 750mW at 365nm peak wavelength from a larger die Nichia emitter.
- NOTE: Also available with smooth 30 degree beam for forensic photography to special order.
Updated R4 version has a slightly improved efficiency driver, and a purple lens ring.
Testimonials: "I can honestly say that I have never had such a positive reaction to any new piece of NDT equipment in all my 38 years in this business" -- BM, NDT technician.